A Brief Profile:
Mr: Naresh Janardan Raut. (The Chairman, Shri Naresh Raut foundation). Mr.Naresh Janardan Raut born on 19th September 1947 at Bordi, Taluka: Dahanu, District: Thana, Maharashtra.
- Completed Matriculation in Bordi in the year 1965
- Completed training in I.T.I. during 1966 – 68 at Satara
Work Experience Profile:
- Was employed with Larsen & Toubro Limited as a Machine Operator in the year 1969-72
- Was employed with Garware Plastics as a Machine Operator in the year 1972-77
Business Profile: Started with Mould Manufacturing Plant in the year 1983 – 84 at Suratsingh Industrial Estate, Jogeshwari (West) with one gala and machine on rental basis with a employee strength of 4 workers, which later flourished in a technically well equipped plant under the name of M/s. Abhijeet Dies and Tools Private Limited with a well capable and competent employee strength of 90 workers and 17 engineers.
- Provision of facilities to employees in terms of Provident fund, E.S.I.C, Casual Leave and Privilege Leave.
- Safety measures provision to employees in terms of uniforms and safety equipments, shoes etc.
- Bonus is being provided to the employees @ 16% for the last 10 years.
- Overtime facility being provided to workers @1.5 % and refreshments provided in the form of snacks.
- Factory works in three shifts without any labour problems or union influence since inception.
Ours have become a multi location ISO BVQI ISO 9001:2008 certified organization catering to Automotive, White Goods and Engineering industry in India and abroad.
Our Company has expanded in various areas. At present we have Four Major Sister Concerns located in various parts of India described as below with M/s.Abhijeet Dies and Tools Pvt.Ltd.Plot No.83-C, Govt.Industrial Estate, Charkop, Kandivali (West), Mumbai : 400 067 as the monitoring Head Office:
- M/s.Abhijeet Industries, located at Sr. No. 258 / 1 / 1, Village: Dadra, Silvassa, Dadra Nagar Haveli – 396 191
- M/s.Abhijeet Plastics (India) Pvt.Ltd. located at 38-C, Govt.Industrial Estate, Charkop, Kandivali (West), Mumbai: 400 067.
- M/s.Abhijeet Techno-Plast ( India ) Pvt. Ltd. located at E – 58 , M.I.D.C. , Ambad , Nashik – 422010 , Maharashtra , India
- M/s.Abhijeet Plastics (India) Pvt.Ltd., Unit III, GAT NO.171, VILLAGE MANGRUL, TAL- MAVAL, PUNE- 410 507
- M/s. Abhijeet Arihant Autoplast Pvt. Ltd Plot No. 19,20,21, Sengundram Industrial Estate, Melrosapuram – Post, Singaperumal Kovil Kancheepuram – Dist, – 603 204 Chennai.
The Total Group Strength of employee is 650 plus and the Total Group Turnover has crossed approx. Rs. 175 Corers in the year 2012-13. We have a well-maintained conference room for our customers and a display room displaying the samples of the moulds made by us. We have made molds for Ford, General Motors, Hero Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India Ltd., TATA Autocomp, Mahindra and Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Visteon Automotive systems Inc. to name a few. A separate chart in this regard is enclosed for ready reference at a glance.
Social Contributions: The company has been making provision of a small portion of profit for the benefit of various organizations engaged in Social, Educational and Cultural activities for Poor. To name, the following are the few Organizations / Sansthas.
- Advisor Committee of Samajh Unnati Shikshan Sanshtha at Borivali (West), Mumbai
- Somavanshi Kshatriya Udyog Award – 2005
- Setu Co-Operative Credit Society Gauravmurti Award – 2002
- Best Performance Award 2006-07 for Best Product Development in Rubber, Plastics and Others from Mahindra and Mahindra Tractor to M/s.Abhijeet Dies and Tools Pvt.Ltd.
- Best Performance Award 2006-07 for Best Product Development in Rubber, Plastics and Others from Mahindra and Mahindra Automotive Sector.to M/s.Abhijeet Dies and Tools Pvt.Ltd in Cape Town, S.Africa
- Best Outstanding Performance Panchratna Award 2007-08 from Mahindra and Mahindra Farm Equipment Sector.to M/s.Abhijeet Dies and Tools Pvt.Ltd.
- Udyog Ratan Award from Institute of Economics Studies received on 8th October’2009
- Udyog Shree Vishesh Gaurav Sanman Award received on 27th January 2010
- Best Performance Award 2009-10 for Best Performance in Quality in Rubber, Plastics and Others from Mahindra and Mahindra Automotive and Farm Equipment Sector to M/s.Abhijeet Techno-Plast (India ) Pvt.Ltd. at Macau, China
- Indian Achievar’s Award from Indian Organization for Commerce and Industry received on 15th July, 2010
- Best Outstanding Performance Panchratna Award 2009-10 from Mahindra and Mahindra Automotive and Farm Equipment Sector to M/s.Abhijeet Industries
- Special Achievement Award for Manufactures Of Moulds And Blow Moulded Thermoplastic Parts from Kandivali Co-Op.Industrial Estate ltd.received on29thOctober 2010
- Akhil Bhartiya Marathi Vigyan Adhiveshan Certifiacte received on 18th December 2010
- Pragat Maharashtra fellowship Award received on 7th May 2011
- Best Performance Panchratna Award 2010-2011 for Recognition of superior performance in Rubber, Plastic–Farm Division from Mahindra & Mahindra Auto & Farm Equipment Sector to M/s.Abhijeet Industries at Seoul, S.Korea
- Udyog Bharati Award received from All India Business and Community foundation on 26thMay 2011.
- Award(Shodh Marathi Manacha) received from Jagatik Marathi Akadami at Virar on 08thJanuary 2012.
- Gunvant Nagarik Award Received from Dada Gavkar Samajik Prathishthan at Dadar on 18th Aug 2012.
- Aadarsh Jivan Gauvrav Award Received from Maharashtra Journalist Foundation at Navi Mumbai on 19th Nov 2012.
- Bhaskar Award Received from Maharashtra Journalist Foundation at Goa on 27th May 2013
- Best Remarkable Performance In delivery Award 2012-2013 From Tata Ficosa Automotive System LTD. To M/s. Abhijeet Plastics (I)Pvt.Ltd. Unit III. at Hinjewadi, Pune received on 25th September 2013.