The foundation is established in 2013
by the great visionary Mr. Nareshji Raut the man of Dies and Tools. Under is nurturing leadership the foundation has contributed in various aspect of life. His plea for needy and down trodden compelled him to attach the common man. Hence the foundation is indulged in rural trance formation, rehabilitation, education, women empowerments, social welfare etc.
Core pillars of the foundation
The foundation has taken initial step in the core pillars of work, Education, Rural Development, Health, art, Culture and heritage, Women and Child Development.
India the emerging nation has splendid intelligence, countless aspirations and great efforts to achieve the sublime state. We the foundation abides to encourage, facilitate, nurture the talents and serve them opportunities to meet the challenges.
Dreaming India as a “Developed Nation” there is urgent need to provide the facilities, environment & resources in remote part of country. With its activities & events the foundation is preparing the rural mass for global understanding, communal harmony, peace and prosperity of mankind.
Aims and Objectives
To arrange health awareness program and health care campaign
- Opening and conducting the pre-primary, primary, secondary and higher secondary school, vocation courses, short term courses, colleges
- Arrange the social issue awareness program.
- Arranging sport competitions and awareness among youth about sports
- Conduct orphanages for children, women, and senior citizen.
- Provide hostel facilities and for adivashi students.
- Start educational facilities for mentally retarded students and to run hostels for them.
- Start educational facilities for dumb deaf and blind boys and girls and to run hostels for them.
- Provide facilities for medical education.
- Starts schools and hostels for backward class students.
- Provide Accidental insurance for employees.
- Celebrate National programs and festivals
- Celebrate public and social festivals.
- Celebrate birth anniversaries of great people and saint
- Provide financial support for needy.
- Establish professional training programs, short term courses for women.
- To provide trainings for foundation members.
- Help for smooth conduct of Government Schemes by Zhilaha Parishad and Panchayat Samiti.
- Start library.
- Reconstruction and preservation of religious monument and Heritage places.